Well the last kid is now with his wife so its getting used to making less food. Used to cooking for 3 to 4 now its just us 2 and the dog. Cooking less has been a challenge because you get in the habits of certain amounts and go on auto pilot how you cook. I will buy a tray of thighs debone them and get 3 meals out of a 5 dollar tray. freeze the rest of what i don't use in baggies. The only exception i make is when i bbq then i will cook enough for about 3 days food, (that's 3 days of no cooking)
I shop stores with no name brands its a lot cheaper we spend about 35 to 40 a week on food and looking to cut that down, usually by making one meal last for 2 days...I remember my mom doing that Aggghhhh left overs again,,I would always say but guess what now i am doing this it works,,,,yep mom was right as usual.
Would love to have wrote down her recipes so if your mom is still alive do this you will be glad you did later on.
So as i think about what to blog about keep in touch maybe I will show you how to make a solar heater using stuff around the house and yes they do work,
almajo
about the new paintings i am doing with music in mind, soon will have bongos, guitars and more
Popular Posts
-
I saw this lady at a art show she had little roses in pots but when you got closer they were made out of fish scales, she was around a fish ...
-
OK when i got on the scales this week i noticed i was around 8 pounds lighter.. got to be what i have been doing or not doing.. I have cut ...
-
We were trying out a new trail in Osceola county Fl, It is now a national park with trails, and a wood walkway built over the swamp just...
-
In my latest painting i painted saxophones with a jazz theme. This is something new in my painting journey and it turned out that i liked pa...
-
Well the last kid is now with his wife so its getting used to making less food. Used to cooking for 3 to 4 now its just us 2 and the dog. C...
-
Today i read a newsletter and it made sense to sell art it has to be different. So now the question is what can I do to mine to achieve that...
-
I have made the switch, form oils to a eco friendly paint. Why? its better for my health and our earth. This has been in the works for a wh...
-
OK kids are out, living their happy lives, now its just the 2 of us and the dog. Yes now we can focus on things we want to do Me i want to c...
No comments:
Post a Comment